Planted indoors under lights: I use a compact 2-shelf system with T-4 lights from Gardener’s Supply (Vermont). http://www.greenstategardener.com/compact-2-tier-garden-starter-grow-light-kit/
- Amos Coli–Baker Creek
- Green Zebra–Siskiyous Seeds. Germination on day 6.
- Compari–Belford (home grown). Germination on day 6.
- Tommy Toe (cherry)– Baker Creek
- Sioux–Baker Creek
- Siletz–Peaceful Valley (Groworganic.org)
- Stupice Renee’s
Planted outdoors in my new $30.00 greenhouse (Tuesday Morning). Hope these seeds make it because when I tested the soil temp. on Friday it had hit 100 degrees. Immediately moved them to the shade, and I hope the life didn’t get cooked out of them. Fingers crossed. If nothing comes up in 10 days, I’ll start over.
- TIgerstripe Cherry (New Mexico–unidentified source)
- Beam’s Yellow Pear–Seed Saver’s Exchange
- 10 Fingers of Naples–Baker Creek
- Jamato Banan Pear Tomato
- Sungold Cherry Renee’s
- Pruden’s Purple — Hudson Valley Seeds
- High Tunnel Blend–Zulu Petals Seeds (NM)
- Hamsonita DETERMINATE. J. Lofthouse Landrace Seeds
- Siberian DETERMINATE. Seeds Saver’s Exchange